Everything you wanted to know about Corporate Photography but were to afraid to ask!
Having been involved in corporate photography for 20 years in London, I want to humbly put together a knowledge base that may be of some use for anyone looking to produce some work.
It's normal for large companies to work through a design agency that would organise the photography work, but smaller businesses it might be down to a office manager or a senior PA. So this corporate photography Knowledge base is here to help anyone who may need it. (its currently a work in progress)
If there is anything missing from the list please get in contact and I'll happy answer your query and add the suggestion to the list.
- What is Corporate Photography?
- Definitions, What is a headshot?
- Styles of Headhsots, What options are there?
- Editorial Style Portraits
- Linkedin Headshots
- How to choose a photographer for your photography job?
- Group photography, what you need to know
- Headshot portraits of your management team or senior executives
- Brochure and Report Photography
- Commissioning a photographer, what to know and ask?
- Preparing for a photographer to come to your office, all you need to know!
- Creating a coherent style?
- Using models : Everything I need to know about using mode
- Work Flow- How a typical photographer may work on a corporate commission
- Delivery of completed photographic work for a corporate client
- Photographer costs? Fees and usage